I just love Holi and miss India terribly around this time. It’s my all time favorite Indian festival. I’ve only had the opportunity to celebrate Holi in India a few times in my life and it was pretty insane. Let’s just say it involved eggs and multiple bruises. Yeah, you don’t want to be around people like me during this time of the year. 😉
Just a few tips for the day:
- Use organic colors to avoid breakouts and skin irritation.
- Oil your hair and braid it neatly to prevent it from getting extremely dry and tangled.
- Use baby oil all over your body so the color can come off easily.
- Don’t forget to wear sunscreen!
- And last but not the least, make sure your clothes aren’t transparent and please don’t skip wearing intimates. You wouldn’t want to pull an Elizabeth Hurley on everyone now, would you?!?! 😉
Hope you have a wet and colorful Holi. Have fun and be safe!